State Employees Retirement Commission
Legal and Personnel Subcommittee
Minutes of Meeting
August 21, 2014
Present: Peter R. Blum, Chairman, Trustees Michael Carey, Charles Casella, Paul Fortier and Robert Coffey. Also present, Commission General Counsel Michael Rose.
The meeting came to order at 11:10 a.m. The following items were on the agenda.
1. Old Business. No old business was discussed.
2. Legal Bills. For purpose of information and clarification discussion took place regarding the formatting of bills and the nature of billable items under the contract with Rose Kallor. No action was taken on this matter.
3. Pending legal strategy with Attorney. Following discussion no action was taken.
4. Rose Kallor contract. No action was taken.
5. Fieldhouse matter. Mr. Carey moved to go into Executive Session to discuss
the Fieldhouse litigation and to invite Commission Counsel Michael Rose to
participate in the discussion. The motion was seconded by Mr. Casella and
Following discussion, Mr. Carey moved and seconded by Mr. Casella to come out of Executive Session. Motion was approved unanimously. No motions were made regarding this matter in the Public Session that followed the Executive Session
At 12:05 p.m., there having no further business Mr. Carey moved to adjourn the meeting, seconded by Mr. Casella. The motion was approved unanimously.
Robert D. Coffey
Return to Meetings, Agendas and Minutes Home Page
Return to Comptroller's Home Page