STATE OF CONNECTICUT
THE STATE COMPTROLLER
55 ELM STREET
HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT 06106-1775
MEMORANDUM NO. 2000-53
October 31, 2000
TO THE HEADS OF ALL STATE AGENCIES
Chief Administrative and Fiscal Officers, and Business
||Revised Accounting Procedure Manual for Activity and Welfare Funds
- To promulgate changes to the existing accounting procedures in the Activity and Welfare
- Stipulations for Activity and Welfare funds as prescribed by Sections 4-52 through 4-57a
of the Connecticut General Statutes.
III. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The prescribed procedures will be effective with the distribution of the manual.
- These procedures are applicable to any of the subject funds established with the
approval of the Comptroller.
- New manuals are being distributed to all applicable agencies. In the event your agency
has not received their copy, contact the Comptroller's - Policy Services Division at (860)
- Please assist our Office with our efforts to maintain a functional manual by providing
your comments. Suggestions to add information or make a correction to the next revision
should be submitted on the attached form. Agencies interested in serving on the
Activity/Welfare Fund Task Force can advise our Office by indicating on the attached form.
- This memorandum and the new manual will be
available on the Comptroller's Home Page.
Back to Comptroller's Home Page
Back to Index of 2000 Comptroller's Memoranda