RFP Addendum 1 - June 13, 2000
- Introductory: The questions and answers published on the web pages identified by the
following URLs are technically a part of this addendum.
- Please refer to them.
- Particular attention is drawn to the following response to the question: "Do you
want a bid bond submitted with the bid?"
- Answer: "Yes, a bid bond must be submitted with the proposal."
- Actual addendum language: Two new evaluation factors are hereby added to page 26, D 2.9
- 2.9 The capabilities of the staff identified as likely to participate in the System
Implementation Phase, including project managers and staff with implementation experience
with the major ERP packages.
- 2.10 The extent to which the proposer is partnered with Connecticut Certified Small
Business Entities in the proposer's proposal for System Implementation Phase.
Return to Table of Contents
Return to Index of Current RFPs
Return to Comptroller's Home Page