STATE EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT COMMISSION
LEGAL AND PERSONNEL SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
NOTICE AND AGENDA
||March 8, 2017
||Office of the State Comptroller
||55 Elm Street
||3rd Floor, Conference Room E
||Hartford, CT 06106
I. Call to Order.
II. Approval of Agenda.
III. New Business
- Leavens request to appear before the Commission regarding Commission's
decision to suspend CMERS benefits - Update and Discussion.
- CMERS Update - discussion.
- Review of MEB decisions from January packet - written legal opinion -
review and possible recommendations.
- MEB meetings - written legal opinion - update.
- Diaz Request dated January 30, 2017 - written legal opinion - review and
possible recommendation regarding compliance with Regs. Conn. State Agencies
- Reemployment after retirement from State Service - written legal opinion
- review and possible recommendation.
- SERS Compilation - written legal opinion - update.
- Maturo - pending litigation - update and discussion of correspondence
from Attorney Sgrignari.
- Bouchard - pending litigation - update.
- Krawiec - pending litigation - update.
- Walenski - pending litigation - update.
- Thompson - pending litigation - update.
- Phillips - pending claim - update.
- Ford Harrison Contract Option - discussion.
Return to Meetings, Agendas and Minutes Home Page
Return to Comptroller's Home Page