1. Important Program Participation Information Click here
2. State Employees Retirement System Hybrid Plan Summary Plan Description Click here
3. Plan Highlights Chart and Comparison Information Click here to go to chart.
4. Cost to Purchase Prior Service
This is an on-line web tool designed to provide you with an estimate of the cost to purchase all of your ARP service time for transfer to the SERS Hybrid Plan. Click here to access purchase cost estimator.
5. Estimate of Service Credit Available for Purchase
This is an on-line web tool designed to provide you with an estimate concerning the amount of service credit (years, months) you can buy with your ARP funds if the balance of your ARP funds is insufficient to purchase all of your ARP service credit for transfer into the SERS Hybrid Plan. Click here to access service credit estimator.
6. Chart for ARP Members with TIAA/CREF Encumbered Funds
This rate chart has been provided by the SERS actuaries for those ARP members who will be using TIAA/CREF encumbered funds to cover the cost of their prior service purchase. Click here to access the rate chart. Instructions for calculating the additional cost that will be incurred as a result of using these encumbered funds and examples are also available.
7. Transfer Forms -Click here
8. Very Important Documents and Information
Return to Retirement Services Division Home Page
Return to State Employees Retirees Information
Return to Comptroller's Home Page