MEMORANDUM NO. 99-15
April 12, 1999
TO THE HEADS OF ALL STATE AGENCIES
||Chief Administrative and Fiscal Officers, Business Managers
||Revised Petty Cash Fund Report
- The purpose of this memorandum is to distribute a revised annual
Petty Cash Fund Report form.
- Section 3-112 of the Connecticut General Statutes gives the Comptroller the authority to
establish petty cash funds and procedures for such petty cash funds.
III. REVISED PETTY CASH FUND REPORT
- The change to the report is the use of two columns in the Authorized Balance section of
the report. In the left column report on petty cash advanced from the General Fund and in
the right column report on petty cash advanced from other funds.
- Please use this revised form for the Petty Cash Fund Report, as of April 30, 1999, which
is due in the Office of the State Comptroller, Policy Services Division, no later than
- The revised Petty Cash Fund Report form will be included in the next revision of the
State Accounting Manual.
- Any questions concerning this memorandum may be directed to the Policy Services Division
at (860) 702-3437.
Back to Comptroller's Home Page
Back to Index of Comptroller's Memoranda