STATE OF CONNECTICUT
THE STATE COMPTROLLER
May 1, 2001
FISCAL YEAR-END INSTRUCTIONS 2001-1
|To:||All State Agencies|
|Attention:||Chief Fiscal Officer or Business Manager|
1. The fiscal year for all departments of State Government shall end the thirtieth day of June (Sec. 4-35).
2. It is important that you study and closely follow all of the fiscal year-end instructions. If you have any questions, please call the following:
3. The following additional year-end instructions are being issued. Call Accounting Services (860) 702-3374 if you do not receive all of them.
4. Please note that Section I of Memorandum 2001-4 contains special instructions and cut-off dates for agencies which are processing their commitments and vendor payments electronically. These extended cut-off dates are available only to paperless processing agencies.
5. You are responsible for disseminating these instructions to those in your agency required to implement the specific procedures. It is particularly important that all dates and deadlines be observed. We anticipate allowing no exceptions to these instructions.
6. Please note, sufficient staff must be available at each agency through June 30th to provide coverage to resolve all accounting issues to ensure that all transactions are processed this fiscal year.
Return to Index of 2001 Comptroller's Fiscal
Year End Instructions
Return to Index of Comptroller's Memoranda
Return to Comptroller's Home Page